With over 10 years’ experience serving the NHS, iWantGreatCare provides a complete and continuous quality and safety monitoring solution for all NHS Trusts to drive improvements, motivate staff and comply with all regulatory requirements
Measure your patient experience
- Measure, track and benchmark your patient experience in every care setting with continuous, real-time data collection.
Drive improved quality of care
- Identify improvement solutions through comprehensive, real-time reports which advise on required actions.
- Be alerted immediately to quality and safety issues. A bespoke and robust early warning system can analyse high volumes of feedback and alert you to quality and safety issues.
- Provide individual feedback for clinical staff to support appraisal and revalidation.
- Reduce formal patient complaints
- Reduce absenteeism
Demonstrate excellence, responsiveness and transparency
- Share feedback to evidence high standards of Trust care and commitment to continuous improvement
- Support CQC transparency agenda
- Exceed all NHS regulatory requirements for patient feedback (e.g. FFT)
- Respond to feedback so patients can see you are a listening
We have created a strong team ethos with openness, honesty and continuous improvements now part of our DNA.
iWantGreatCare has been an integral part of our culture change, making us more patient centric and publicly accountable.
The Trust is now able to quickly and easily interrogate the wealth of patient feedback which we collect every year via iWGC
The reason I like iWantGreatCare is because I think it’s simple. It’s really simple and easy for patients.