iWantGreatCare's 7th National Symposium: Building fantastic staff morale, improving quality and reducing costs
Tuesday 21st June, 9am - 2pm at The King's Fund, London
For Chief Executives, Nursing and Medical Directors, and Finance and Communications Directors
NHS leaders from across the country will share their experiences of how they are building excellence in their Trust, reducing costs and growing staff morale by listening to the voice of the patient.
An experienced line-up of speakers, delegates of board level and time for informal discussion and networking promises an informative and stimulating half day symposium.
- Alwen Williams, Chief Exective, Barts Health NHS Trust
- David Behan, Chief Executive, Care Quality Commission
- Dr Nadeem Moghal, Medical Director, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Liz Mouland, Chief Nurse, First Community Health and Care
- Jeremy Howick, clinical epidemiologist and philosopher
Places are extremely limited and only available to NHS board members. Please register now to reserve your place.