iWantGreatCare provides a complete and continuous quality and safety monitoring solution to support NHS Trusts in meeting CQC and NHSE requirements
World class patient experience: improving quality; driving down costs
- Full range of methodologies to apply across whole care environment
- Comprehensive reporting and data analysis suite
- All patient comments reported back in real time to front-line staff
- Rapid implementation and scalable solution
- Instant alerting and ability to respond directly to patient feedback
- Fully outsourced solution with dedicated account management support
- Simple to collect feedback from every patient in every care setting
- Understand trends and spot issues
- Increase staff morale and reduce staff absenteeism
- Reduce patient complaints
- Support CQC transparency agenda
- Drive down costs by reducing internal workload
- Meets all FFT requirement
Leaders in patient feedback since 2008
Used by over 50 NHS Trusts
Over 100,000 new reviews every month
Dr Shelley Dolan
Chief Nurse, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
"Integrating iWantGreatCare across the Royal Marsden has given powerful, real-time insight into care quality, ensuring that the experience of every patient is important to all members of the team, from ward to board. iWantGreatCare makes us a better hospital."
Chief Executive, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
"iWantGreatCare has delivered a rapid, cost-effective way to increase staff morale and helps ensure continuous focus on care quality. This has been an important part of improving care and controlling costs across the Trust."
Director of Nursing, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
"We had tried many methods to capture patient experience, but none had given the real-time detail and volume of feedback necessary to drive improved performance. The responsiveness of the iWantGreatCare team is particularly valuable in ensuring that we always have up-to-date information and bespoke reports needed at board level."
Chief Nurse, First Community Health and Care
"The entire company has embraced working with iWGC to embed a community solution across our services. This has become the most powerful lever for everyone to work towards continuous improvements in direct response to patient experience."